Do you or a loved one have an upcoming surgery scheduled? Do you have a parent or spouse transitioning from the hospital after a serious medical condition like a stroke, cardiac event, or other complications? Not only does Robinson Creek have skilled nurses to treat you or your loved one at home, we also offer a full suite of Therapy Services at home. Our licensed therapists and assistants can provide physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy services in the comfort of home. They travel to you so you don’t have the difficulty of getting to and from a medical office. Therapy services are almost always covered by Medicare with the written authorization of your doctor.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy (improving mobility, recovery from physical injury or surgery)
- Speech Therapy (improving speech issues from a recent stroke or other brain injury)
- Occupational Therapy (improving the ability to perform daily activities because of an existing disability, trauma, or stroke)
- Ongoing communication with your Primary Care Physician and/or Surgeon
Do you need Therapy Services at home?
Talk to your doctor or call us today.
Are you a Central Texas Home Health company looking for staffing assistance? Robinson Creek can help. We contract with you to provide nurses and therapists for your patients in their home. We are fully compliant with all Texas state regulations and all of our staff are trained in Home Health policies and procedures. We also offer an add-on service to QA your patient notes.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form, call 512-328-7606, or email email@example.com.
Why use Robinson Creek Staffing?
- Professional, trained staff (All nurses are Oasis trained)
- Wound care certified nurses
- Carefully maintained book of therapists (for state audits)
- All staff background-checked with ongoing training
- Cost Report-friendly invoices
- Accurate notes and high-quality patient communication
For Potential Staff
Are you a nurse or licensed physical, speech, or occupational therapist (or assistant) ready to expand your business or join a growing company? We’d love to have you on the Robinson Creek team! We are looking for full-time and part-time (1099) staff in North and South Austin. Call 512-328-7606 today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for Robinson Creek?
- Full benefits for full-time employees (health insurance, dental, vision, PTO)
- Competitive pay
- Family atmosphere
- Respected company (FAZZI Customer Satisfaction award winner)
- Paid overtime