HOME HEALTH SERVICES
- Skilled Nursing
- Skilled Therapy (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Customized Healthcare Services provided at home:
- Enteral feeding, catheter and ostomy care, medication management, lab draws, home safety, medical equipment
Our Specialty Programs
- Wound Care – Surgical, arterial, pressure, stasis, and trauma wounds
- Orthopedics – Recent falls, knee/hip replacement, post-surgical procedures
- Cardiac services – Atrial fibrillation, hypo/hypertension, CHF exacerbation, heart failure
- Neurological services – Stroke recovery, Parkinson’s management including LSVT Big & Loud Therapy
- Diabetes – Glucose monitoring, logs, medication monitoring, education
- COPD – Home oxygen therapy, CPAP/Bi-pap, dyspnea, nebulizers
What is Home Health and what does Medicare cover?
Home health care is clinical medical care provided by a registered nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist or other skilled medical professional in your home, often prescribed as part of a care plan following hospitalization. Medicare covers these in-home services with the written authorization of your doctor. Medicare won’t cover home health aide services (non-skilled professional needs) unless you are also getting skilled care such as nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech-language pathology services from your home health provider. Learn more at medicare.gov.
What is the goal of home health care?
The goal of home health care is to treat an illness or injury in the comfort of your home without having to be rehospitalized. At Robinson Creek, our healthcare professionals are here to help you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible following your illness or injury.
Serving Central Texas
We service patients in the Austin and San Antonio area in these counties: