Careers at Robinson Creek
If you’re looking to join a team of caring, dedicated healthcare professionals, you’ve come to the right place. Robinson Creek is committed to treating every patient with the care and compassion we desire for our own family members and loved ones.
The following positions are currently open. You can apply with one click through the Indeed.com website.
We are urgently hiring for LVNs to join our Home Health team.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. You will also need to attend case conferences once a week to discuss patient needs which is done virtually and/or in person.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a 3 full-time nurses for the following regions:
- North Austin & Williamson County
- Bastrop & Smithville
- Central and South Austin & North Hays County
- LVN certification
- BLS certification
- 1 year experience in home health/nursing (preferred)
- Vehicle for transportation and an up to date driver’s license
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 per year
We are looking for full-time RNs to add to our growing home healthcare team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Reduced OASIS charting utilizing our LIVE QA program.
- Communicate with other team members on patient needs.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals, families and clients in development of a comprehensive plan of care.
- Provide on-call support as needed and serve on the on-call rotation for home health team.
- Monitor documentation in the clinical chart to ensure standards are met for timeliness, accuracy and competency.
Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
Home health: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 annually + full benefits (health insurance, dental, PTO) + SIGNING BONUS