Robinson Creek Home Health & Hospice provides nursing and hospice care throughout 28 Central Texas counties.
Robinson Creek provides specialized healthcare services for homebound loved ones.
We offer a variety of home health nursing and therapy services.
Robinson Creek also provides patient-centered hospice care and support services.
Robinson Creek provides a variety of home health nursing and therapy services in the comfort of your home. Our available services include:
- Cardiac services (atrial fibrillation, hypo/hypertension, CHF exacerbation, heart failure)
- Neurological services (stroke recovery, Parkinson’s Big & Loud Therapy)
- Orthopedics (recent falls, knee/hip replacement, post-surgical procedures)
- Wound Care (surgical, arterial, pressure, stasis, and trauma wounds)
- Diabetes (glucose monitoring, logs, medication monitoring, education)
- COPD (home oxygen therapy, CPAP/Bi-pap, Dyspnea, Nebulizers)
- Therapy services (physical, occupational, speech therapy)
- Enteral feeding and care
- Foley catheter care and ostomy care
- Medication and pain management
- Other Home Health services (lab draws, IV therapy, durable medical equipment, PT/INR monitoring, home safety assessment)
Robinson Creek provides a patient-centered specialized hospice program to care for and support those with a life-limiting illness including:
- Nursing care for pain and symptom management
- 24-hour emergency on-call support for patients and families
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Education for primary caregivers
- Home Health Aides for personal care as needed
- Counseling and referrals for resources from medical social workers
- Emotional support and counseling for caregivers
- Inpatient care for short-term acute symptom management and respite
- Medication to manage pain and other symptoms
- Dietary consulting
- Volunteer services
- Chaplain and Social Work support
- Bereavement services for family and caregivers